Noted educators and nursing professionals in the field share their expertise in the ebook “Advanced Practice Nursing: Essentials of Role Development (3rd Edition) in PDF by Lucille A. Joel” to provide you with the non-clinical knowledge necessary for professional success as an Advanced Practice Nursing (APN). Follow the evolution of the APN’s role from a historical perspective to the present and explore future issues and challenges.
The 3rd Edition of an AJN Book of the Year Award Winner!
- Presents practical information balanced with theory.
- Features tables, figures, and boxes to make reference easier.
- Links content to the AACN/NONPF core curriculum recommendations.
- Covers all APN specialties, including nurse administrators and nurse educators
- Provides the foundational content for all advanced practice nursing students in a course on professional role development.
- Addresses important topics, including evidence-based practice, the mechanics of teaching, applying the concepts of role theory, serving culturally-diverse clients, and effective business practices.
NOTE: This product only includes the ebook Advanced Practice Nursing: Essentials of Role Development 3e in PDF. No access codes included.