For over 60 years, CURRENT Medical Diagnosis and Treatment 2023, 62nd Edition (PDF) — the flagship volume of the prominent Lange medical series — has been delivering authoritative information for college students, clinicians, and residents who need to build their medical knowledge, expertise, and confidence. Featuring the latest clinical developments in all facets of medicine and a complete emphasis on bedside clinical issues, this new 62nd Edition ultimately offers the latest approved drugs, drug prices, guidelines, references, and evidence-based coverage of over 1,000 diseases and disorders—all formatted to enable you to search the answers you need quickly and effortlessly.
This landmark guide includes inpatient and outpatient care, emphasizing the diagnostic tools related to daily practice, and revises all primary care topics, including obstetrics/gynecology, dermatology, ophthalmology, preventive medicine, psychiatry, geriatrics, and neurology. Now includes a “year in review,” highlighting what’s new in CMDT! CURRENT Medical Diagnosis and Treatment 2023 focuses on solving practical bedside clinical issues without spending too much time on pathophysiology. It includes a full review of all primary care topics, including gynecology, ophthalmology, obstetrics, dermatology, neurology, urology, psychiatry, otolaryngology, and toxicology. You’ll find everything you need to know about inpatient and outpatient care and the most relevant diagnostic tools for day-to-day practice.
- 320+ images
- Coverage of more than 1,000 diseases and disorders
- Includes an annual review of advances in HIV treatment
- Includes Essentials of Diagnosis for most diseases/disorders
- Up-to-date references provide peer-reviewed, evidence-based information
- Expanded chapter content available online and in ebook for all chapter content
- Diagnostic/treatment algorithms present critical information in an at-a-glance format
- Annual update on dynamic viral infections, including SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19 and HIV/AIDS
- “Electronic only” chapters are available to all ebook users, not just to CMDT online subscribers
- Hundreds of quick-access drug treatment tables, with indexed tradenames and updated drug prices
Additional ISBNs: 9781264687749, 978-1264687343, 1264687745, 978-1264687749
NOTE: The product only includes the ebook CURRENT Medical Diagnosis and Treatment 2023, 62nd Edition, in PDF. No access codes included.