The Legal Writing Handbook, 7th Edition, (PDF/ePub) offers a helpful process approach to teaching legal writing. The authors guide students through each of the essential stages of the writing process, from pre-writing, drafting, and editing, to the final draft. The authors’ gradual approach assures that college students will grasp the writing skills they will need throughout their careers.
The Legal Writing Handbook 7e is seven books in one: Book 1 offers students with an outline to the U.S. Legal System; Book 2 proposes an introduction to legal research, with both an introduction to research strategies and to sources; Book 3 presents the process of writing informal and formal memos and opinion letters; Book 4 familiarizes students to oral advocacy and persuasive writing; Book 5 is a manual to effective writing; Book 6 is a guide to correct writing; and Book 7 emphasizes on the needs of ESL writers.
- Step-by-step instruction on how to write appellate and motion briefs
- Step-by-step instruction on how to write e- memos, formal memos and opinion letters
- A new section on learning the sentence structures used in legal writing within ESL chapter.
- Chapters on reading and analyzing cases and statutes, legal research and mandatory and persuasive authority
- Online Diagnostic Exam for Punctuation and Grammar that grades itself and sends students to the parts of the ebook they need to review
- Research part has been re-written: There are now discrete chapters that define primary sources (3), secondary sources (4), citators (5), finding tools (6), and on mandatory and persuasive authority (7)
NOTE: The product only includes the ebook The Legal Writing Handbook: Analysis, Research, and Writing 7th edition, in the original ePub format. A converted PDF is also included. No access codes are included.
There are no reviews yet.